Sunday, December 7, 2014

Introductions

Hi everyone! Thanks for finding your way here! Whether you are a friend, visitor, or loved one, I write this for you, to share the things I do and like with you. This blog will primarily be about things I like. So come be my friend!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Monika and I'm finishing up my 3rd semester at Loyola University Chicago. Next semester I'm transferring to a Florida university. So incredibly excited! Watch out for lots of palm tree pics! I'm on a medical track majoring in molecular biology and minoring in art. I've got a long but well worth it road ahead of me. I'll post my life adventures on here as much as I can. There's an equestrian team at my new university! Horsie pics coming too! Let me also add that this blog is just as much for me as it is for you guys. 

Calling all Ipsies: I'm an Ipsy subscriber as well, so I'm definitely going to post some of my ideas on here every month as the new kits come out. For those of you who haven't heard of Ipsy, it's this really cool deal where for $10 a month you get 5 products (some are samples, some regular sized) and a make-up bag. The Ipsy team caters to your preferences from the quiz you take in the beginning and so far I love all the products they sent me. They're great! But this is for another post.

Recently, for the past few months I have been completely focused on my hair. Two years ago I decided to cut my waist-long hair to a pixie cut! Woah, I know! And now I'm all about growing it out and NEVER cutting it again. Part of that, I figured, is keeping it healthy so as it grows out it doesn't turn to hay. And so my veerrrryyy long journey begins. I just finished my second bottles of shampoo and conditioner from Theorie. I've mixed it up and used their Green Tea shampoo and Argain Oil conditioner. I absolutely love it! It smells wonderful. It also doesn't strip your hair of volume like Garnier Fructis does. Believe me I really wanted to love Garnier Fructis' shampoo and conditioner. I just really didn't like how the hair close to my head stuck, and my ends were frizzy. I believe in using the least amount of product in the hair and on my face, so I love Theorie's products. They're very natural.


No propylene glycol, sulfides, phosphate, mineral or paraffin oil or petroleum! Incredible! You can really feel the difference. 

Alright, off I go studying! Good luck to all who are battling finals week. Stay strong, take your vitamins and sleep!

-Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment